Monday 1 August 2011

Can you say hot?

Wow was it hot today!! I love the heat but wow!!! It got me started thinking about fall and sweaters and cozying up by fireplaces ( really really really wish I had one, so sweetie if you are reading this, hint hint. ).

So every year at the local fair they do a church service the sunday after where all the churches in town participate. So in otherwords all the congregations from all over town meet at the fair grounds for one large service. This is the first year that I went and I must say I am SOOOO glad I did. I am saddened that I haven't gone in previous years. What a blessing it was to be able to see all those diverse people coming together to praise our one and only almighty saviour!! What a privilege. I most definately am going back next year.

Then off to golf with friends. Now this might sound amazing and it was lots of fun but oh the heat!! I do believe I had a touch of sunstroke.

Oh I forgot to add that I started to read my bible more intensely last night. I started in John, why I can't really say other than I have heard that if you are not familar with the bible to start there so I did. Plus I also read a chapter of Proverbs. Then this morning before church and things got crazy I read some more of John. I am really enjoying digging deeper into his word and learning more. I can't wait.

Well since it was so hot today looks like we are gonna get one killer storm tonight so I will sign off for now. Tomorrow I will post my 3 in 30 for August so tune back then.

Hope everyone had an amazing Sunday!


PS Storm hit earlier than expected and had a power outage so had was unable to post my blog until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment