Tuesday 23 August 2011

Memories

So I am trying something new today and attempting to add photos of the last week, with Bran's birthday and the driving range on Sunday afternoon.
This is the birthday boy. We all went out for supper to celebrate the fact that our middle son is now 18. I did not bring my good camera for any of these pics so iPhone pics it is. Here he is humouring me.



He loves being sung Happy Birthday to, especially in the place where he works. Hahaha, oh well, it just means we love him.

This is my sweet shot of the day. I love, love, love this pic of my kids. They are all growing up so fast and I am thrilled that they wanted to get together to help B celebrate his day. Hard to believe that they are almost 20, 18 and 13 now. Makes me yearn even more for more children to fill our lives. 



This is a crazy pic of our crazy kid whom we love so much. Brandon you are becoming an amazing man, I can't hardly wait to see all God has in store for you.



Ok so far so good, now here is the pics from our afternoon Sunday. after S and I went to church my handsome hubby and M met up with us and we went to the driving range and then off to the Ukrainian village. At the village it was just to hot to think about taking pics so only have some memories captured at the driving range.



Three of the four loves of my life. My handsome hubby, my oldest and Sarah.

I just love the look of concentration on my girlies face. She wanted me to take pics of her.


Yay!!! I was successful. Now that I maybe know what I am doing I can post more. Slowly I will be adding more to this blog to make it more my own.

Feed back is always appreciated so feel free to leave a comment.




No comments:

Post a Comment