Friday 28 October 2011

3 in 30 wrap-up

It is hard to believe that it is already almost the end of October. This month just flew  by. Now it is time to start to settle in and get ready for the winter weather.

This week went much smoother as far as my goals went.

1. Finish reading the bible in 90 days.
Whoohooo I am so happy to say this is going to be accomplished. I have only two chapters left of Revelations left ( which I will finish before bed) Than for the first time in my life I will have read through the entire bible.
This has been such a learning experience for me. I found out so much I did not know and yet I know that even though I read through it all I only skimmed the surface. However now that I finished this reading program I am searching for a new one. If anyone has any suggestions feel free to leave me a comment.

2. Stay off of glutens.
I did it!! 8 weeks gluten free! I feel so much healthier! I very rarely have an upset tummy now. My gas is almost completely gone. I am starting to have a lot more energy, and my cravings are disappearing. I think that I will start making bread again for hubby and the kids and get back to making more homemade goodies for them. I just also will make a few 'goodies' for myself as well.

3. Get more organized.
This has been a hit and a miss this month. I feel better and more together than I did last month but realize that I need to work on this more. The lists help a lot which I already knew so just have to remember to keep making them.

As far as the next 3 in 30...

Well....

1. Get some of my homemade Christmas gifts done.
I plan to hopefully make each of our children a quilt for Christmas and to do that I must get on that pretty soon.

2. Keep working on my Christian growth.
I plan to do my Monvee pack and figure out where I need to study and how.

3. Be a better spouse.
I read on another ladies blog that those this was one of her goals for the month of October and I loved the idea so much I decided that I wanted to do it for November. I am married to an amazing man and I think it is way beyond time that I show him just how much I appreciate him and everything he does for myself and our family.

I hope everyone has had a great month and I am looking forward to reading every ones goals for the month of November.

Today I am linking up with Sam at Sam's Noggin and Ashley with the weekly 3 in 30 challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Love the update, and I love the November goals!!!


    Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your finish! Good luck with those goals!

    ReplyDelete