Friday 2 December 2011

2 hurdles down 2 to go

So we found a house that will work amazing. It is in town but on the very outskirts. It has 4 bedrooms so plenty of room.
We made an offer and it was accepted. Then off to the bank and so far so good. We do not have 20 percent down only 5 so we have to be approved by the CMHC. That is where it sits now.

I am so nervous about this. I am constantly praying that everything goes smoothly and most importantly for patience and calmness during this trial.

I am also excited. I am constantly planning how to decorate each and every room. The problem there of course is money. Always money. LOL Maybe I can find that money tree somewhere.

Anyway if you could think of myself and my family in the next while I would love prayers. Thank you so much.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. praying that all works out...that doors would open or close according to God's plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, always money, right? lol praying all goes well!

    ReplyDelete