Thursday 1 December 2011

3 in 30 wrap-up



Wow it is that time again. The first of the new month. I am especially excited for this month as I absolutely, completely, head over heels, in love with December.

But enough about that for now. Today it is my 3 in 30 post.

So I wrapped up November with a lot of excitement and plan to do the same for December.

My goals for last month went decent.

1. Start some of my Christmas presents.
Well this one I sort of did. I have pretty much figured out what I am getting everyone. I have managed to pick up a few gifts for my daughter and have got about half the stocking stuffers. I hope to get more on Saturday. However with everything that is going on this month I have decided to scrap the quilt gifts and hopefully make them next year.

2. Keep working on my Christian growth.
This is always a work in progress. I am starting a study today called Lord teach me to pray. This will of course always be an on going goal. I do not know of anyone that could not use to grow in their own growth.

3. Be a better spouse.
I hope I have done this. I love my husband so much and he deserves all that I can be for him. This is something that I plan to do again in the new year. I love writing him little notes or letters. I love letting him know how much I care for him and how much I appreciate him.

Now on for Decembers goals.

1. De-clutter my house.
This of course is a given as if all goes well with the house we could possibly be moving 4 days before Christmas. So I need to pack, throw away and clean all in 3 weeks. I actually am really excited about the possibility and even if it falls through my house could definitely use a de-clutter.

2. Have all the Christmas stuff done by the 21rst.
This also is a no brainer. If we move can you imagine trying to unpack, find the stuff, wrap, and have it all ready and me not insane by Jesus birthday?

3. Learn to relax.
I am going to have to really work on this one. I have to learn to not stress so much and focus on what is great and amazing in my life. I need to learn to always give thanks to God in everything even if I am not feeling very thankful.

I am linking up with Ashley at the 3 in 30 weekly linkup.

2 comments:

  1. Sherri, What great goals. I will be praying for peace as you move so close to Christmas. Relaxing...a goal I need to steal! :) Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - what greats goals 2 & 3 !! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete