Monday 19 December 2011

Its the most wonderful time of the year!

It really is the most wonderful time of the year.
I love being with loved ones and celebrating Christ's birth with them.
I love the anticipation as I am confident that the gift that I managed to find is going to delight each of them. ( ok maybe not the boys this year and their gifts are much more adult gifts and not so much fun gifts)
I love getting together with both my husband's family and my family as we celebrate together.
I love the traditions that Rob and I have made with our children. Traditions that they look forward to every year and start to talk about in November.
I am so happy that Rob and I have managed to make such a wonderful family together.
I am so fortunate that he will be home for Christmas this year. Something that I know will not always happen.
As I look forward to this last week before Christmas and enjoy every moment I have, the last bit of business, I pray that I continue to make many memories and cement our family even closer together.

As you celebrate this last week before Christ's birthday make sure you also take time to show the ones you love just how much you care each and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment