Thursday 22 December 2011

Thankful Thursday

Ok this is a little funny. I started this post as a Wordless Wednesday and as I was waiting for my photo to upload I realised it was actually Thursday. Oops!!
However being thankful is pretty easy this time of year.
Right now I have two of my three children home and the third is due home tomorrow!! Can I hear a big Yahooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy that I will have the whole family for a couple days together! I love spending every second I can with them.

I am so thankful that in just a few days we will celebrate Jesus's birth! What a glorious time of year to celebrate such a blessed event!

How lucky am I to have the ability to celebrate this with my loved ones. I am able to shout it out from the rooftops with no fear of punishment or death. Sure there might be individuals that scorn me and all that I believe in but I have no fear! I believe!!!

How thankful am I!!!!
Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment