Thursday 26 January 2012

Thankful Thursday



I am such a lucky lady. I have this wonderful, crazy, daughter who although sometimes I think know we would cheerfully bash each others heads in, we have a pretty decent relationship. It does help that now for the most part it is just us. At least I think that helps. LOL
I not only am homeschooling her but I also drive her to dance 3 nights a week and watch her practise every single day not to mention we also attend church together on Sunday. Yep that's right not a lot of time apart. :)

However I am so blessed to have her as my daughter. I love watching how God is molding her and shaping her into the extraordinary lady she is going to be.

Tuesday as we were driving home from dance we were both singing to worship songs that were on the radio. Here is my 13, almost 14, going on 21 still my baby in my eyes daughter singing her heart out in praise to our Lord. I mean does it get much better than that?

Yes sir like I said I am one lucky lady to have the privilege to raise this beautiful thing.


I am linking up today with Brandy over at The Marathon Mom. Pop over and see what some other fine ladies are thankful about.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! What a great focus for Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete