Monday 13 February 2012

Just a quick update.

Things were pretty crazy here today.
First of all I didn't sleep much as my poor kitty has a cold and was sneezing all night long.
I also was not feeling great with tummy cramps which continued on most of the morning. Accompanying  a headache. So much fun so little time.
I had a coffee date this morning that I ended up cancelling just simply due to the fact she has a young daughter and I didn't want to take my germs to her.
After a while I decided that I had to much to get done today so I needed to haul my sorry tush out and go to work. I will admit I did work some and then rest some and then work some and so on.
I managed to clean out my fridge today, wipe it all done and dump out old groceries. I hate it when food spoils.
I also managed to do 99% of the laundry, as well as I made some homemade wipes today. I must say I love the cleaning power but not so much the smell. The castile soap that I bought has Tea Tree in it, which has amazing powers but stinks to high heaven.
I cleaned up our bathroom today and I am a tad assumed to admit that I purged a big black garbage back of stuff that was from under our sink. Old medicines, ( one that had expired in 03. oops) old soap that nobody had touched in at least 10 years, etc. It felt amazing to get rid of all that.
Home schooling went great today. I even got way more organized on that front as well.
Now tonight I am making a surprise for my hubby for tomorrow. I will let you know tomorrow what it is. :)
So on that note, I hope everyone had a very productive Monday. I will chat with you all tomorrow.
I hope you have an amazing Valentine's Day!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you weren't feeling well. Hope you're feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am feeling much better today. :)

    ReplyDelete