Tuesday 22 May 2012

Hello everyone!!

First of all I want to say how sorry I am that I haven't been on here in a VERY long time.
Second I want to add that writing this post has been hard and it has been turning around in my head for a bit now.
I have decided to take a break from blogging. I want to take a long hard look at why I am blogging again.
These past two months have been physically and mentally hard on me. I was very sick twice and my daughter once. We spend the majority of the time on the road or at some sort of dance associated event.
I went to church the last weekend in March and then not again until this past Sunday. I have missed it so much. I have missed communicating with my Father!
I still plan to read the blogs of some really amazing women that I have 'met' in this blogging journey and I truly believe that I am not done blogging. I have too much to say. LOL I just really feel I need to find out what HE wants me to say.
There are many times this past two months I have felt like a failure in a lot of ways. I am not a good enough Mom or good enough wife. I am not a good enough Christian. Having these thoughts rolling around are not healthy for anyone. I need to focus on my Christian walk and my wifely and motherly walk so I can focus on myself. :)
I honestly didn't realize just how far I had went until I was listening to Micheal W. Smith's song, Heart of Worship on the weekend. Afterwards I realized I had a huge glow. I was happy again. I have been listening to and singing worship songs all the time but something about this song was what I need to hear. I have the song on my phone and it came on in the truck again today. It just reaffirmed what I need to do.
So if I have anyone reading my blog still could you please pray for me and my family.
I will leave you with this beautiful song to help you understand more.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry friend! I pray that you know how very worthy you are, that you are a Princess, a daughter of the KING!

    ReplyDelete