Wednesday 30 May 2012

Soul searching

I have done a lot of soul searching this past week. Well longer than that really. I didn't realize just how played out I was emotionally, physically, spiritually.
A week ago today I went to a homeopathic doctor. She 'diagnosed' me with severe burn out. LOL That makes me chuckle just thinking about it. She was really cool actually. First of all she looked into my eyes and was able to see by the certain colors and patterns in my eyes things that could be wrong with me. That was the first time she could say she could tell just how burned out I was. Then she did something that was called a VEGA test. This is so neat. I held a metal "wand' in my left hand and she took a 'stylist' that was connected to the machine and touched the pressure points in my right hand. Probably about 6 times during this short 20 test she told me again and again how burned out I was. She also found a variety of other issues that I am having. Thyroid, Liver, Hormone issues, Lymphatic issues, etc, etc. The point in going to her???
To finally maybe feel better again.
She printed out just over a page of issues that I have and almost a page of foods that I have to stay away from. Foods such as gluten (shockers I have been GF for almost 9 months now and it still is the highest reacting thing in my body), milk, cream. white refined sugar, beef, pork, corn, corn starch etc. Plus she gave me 6 bottles of drops that I take a variety of drops twice a day and one box that I take the amnule of drops twice a week. (Those are for energy!!!) Her words were ' You will feel like you are going to live'.
The first page is the issues that I have and the second is a list of the foods that I need to stay away from.

These are the bottles that I take a variety of drops twice a day. From left to right . The first is 2 drops twice daily, the next is 15 drops twice daily the next two is 10 drops twice daily and the last two is 8 drops twice daily.

Here they are again with the extra energy box added in.

Adding the drops to a glass.

This is the energy one that I take twice a week. I take this one on Thursdays and Mondays.

Here are the drops with a small bit of water to wash it down. I then take a bit more water to rid the taste. hahahaha. 10 minutes later I either have breakfast or supper.


Have I noticed a difference yet? Yes and no. I have had headaches, but when you take away my sugar and therefore my caffeine intake I am not surprised by the headaches. I am sleeping like a rock and lots of sleep is needed. I have a bit more energy. I say it like this. I no longer feel like I am drowning under 40 feet of water. I am still 20 feet but at least I am making headway to the top. Before I would look at the things that needed down and just not care. Now at least I have a desire to do them. So I am happy about that.

I know this is a really long post but I wanted to spend some time explaining all what has happened. I plan to keep you all updated on my progress as well as a few more things thrown in.I will let you know about them next week. Thank you to everyone that hasn't abandoned me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment