Wednesday 25 July 2012

I'mmmm back!!!!

Did you miss me?
Did you even notice I was gone? hahaha

I found that when hubby is on days off I have a terrible time finding a chance to blog.
I really need to work on that. That is partly why I have been busy all afternoon/evening trying to find some templates to make myself a proper planner. I really want to organize myself so that I have all the items I need to look after in one area.
I decided I want to do a binder with page dividers. I want to be able to put my bills in there and then I always know exactly where to find them.
My goal is that Monday mornings early will be my week planning session. Ideally I would do this Sunday evening, however I just know that with hubbies new shift change with him being home every weekend and only every weekend I will only want to focus on him/our family on Sunday nights and then my planner will be put by the wayside. So either Monday mornings or Friday afternoons will be my 'planner' time.

I want a few things in my planner.
Such as: blog ideas
                       So that if I get struck with an idea during the day I can write it down there. Now I have ideas float around and I forget about them. This way I am hoping that I will blog at least 5 times a week every week.
              3 in 30 goals
                        This way I can be see what I want to achieve every day/week.
              daily/weekly printout sheets.
                         I would like to break it down day by day the things I need, such as things to do, school lessons, appointments, dance, etc. But also weekly, bills that need paying, books that are due, etc.
                                         I would also like an area for my bills, a folder of some sort.
                budget
                        With the new location change for hubbies work I want to take this oppurtunity to really work to get us out of debt. We want to own our own home as well as adopt. This all takes finances that I want to get in order.
                shopping list
                menu plan
                        I do out my menu plan by the month instead of the week.
               a monthly calendar
                        One that I can match up with the one on the fridge. Works great for seeing at a month what we have coming up.
           
I was also tossing up the idea of having a section on gifts. What to get individuals, if we have bought the gift and budget for the gift.

What do you think? Is there anything you would add? I would love any feedback you might have.
Are there any particular planning templates that you use?
             

No comments:

Post a Comment