Tuesday 21 August 2012

Cravings

Even though I have realized over this past year that I am WAY healthier without some food it still does not stop me from craving certain things.
So today's Top 10 is about my cravings.
I warn you now it's gonna be good. :)

1. I love brownies, or rich chocolaty cake warm served with ice cream. This one looks divine!!


2. I love sweet and salty together. Through in a bit of chewy and oh baby you have won my heart. If I can ever have sugar again I am so making these bad boys.

3. Man how I miss a good cinnamon bun. I am hoping that when or if I get sugar again and once it cools down these are on my hit list.

4. I am so craving Ice Cream. I have been denied it all summer long as I am off of dairy as well as sugar and gluten (and various other boring stuff. ) So instead I dream of making this.

5. I love pumpkin and this recipe looks amazing. One of the many things about fall to love.

6. Mmmmm popcorn. I love movie popcorn, I love caramel popcorn, and I recently saw a recipe for peppermint popcorn I think I would like to try. But really could you go wrong with this chocolate and caramel popcorn. 

7. Let's not forget the baked apples of this portion. When I went to this recipe it was actually for the caramel sauce so I decided not to link it up. However how delicious would this be and relatively simple in that.

8. You by now might have realized that I LOVE chocolate. This would be an ultimate birthday cake for me. If I could have flour that is. LOL

9. Let's not forget all things cheesecake. This apple one looks like it would really hit the spot right now. However don't get me wrong, I would be happy with blueberry, strawberry, pumpkin, mint chocolate, or yea doesn't matter to me, just hand me a cheesecake. :)

10. I love these. I miss them so much. I realize there is no recipe for this, but oh what a treat they are for me. One that now I skip. Probably for the better as they are not overly healthy. LOL

I found all these pictures and recipes (except of course the Oreos) on my recipe folder in Pinterest.

I am linking up today with Angie. Pop over and see many other wonderful Top 10.

2 comments:

  1. Just responded to your post on my blog...I can see how much it's affecting you....what a wonderful way to get out what you need to get out in blogging land....
    Blessings-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my virtual cheat ground. LOL For the most part I do really well and honestly if the food was placed before me I would turn it down it is not worth the pain but somedays those cravings...lol

      Delete