Monday 21 January 2013

Things don't always go as planned...

I had great plans for today.
I had even sat down and wrote out what I thought I would try and get down today.
I did my bible study.
Even that had some kinks in it.
God is using me, showing me I need Him.

After bible study I sat down at the computer for a bit, just some chill time before I knew I had to get my butt in gear for the day, when a friend texted me.

I knew right away from the wording of the text that she needed a friend so away I went.

I spent the entire day with her until about 4.

So much for my nice little schedule.
So much for me cleaning the house, writing posts, putting supper in the slow cooker.
Things changed.
Plans were interrupted.

Life happened.

Just something else HE is teaching me. He knows my plans, yet they are not always the same as His.
Just when I think I know what I am doing, KABOOM it changes.

Even just as I was writing this post tonight, my daughter comes in and asks me to braid her hair before bed.
Post delayed, plans changed.

He teaches me often that HE is in control.
He is showing me that I need to relax and just let go.
Let go to HIM.

What is HE teaching you today??


No comments:

Post a Comment