Friday 26 July 2013

Mostly done!!

Yay for being a crazy month I feel really confident on the fact that I managed to achieve the goals that I set out for me.
I'm linking up today with Aurie. Hop over and join us. ;)

1. Step out of my box.
I really think this will have to be an ongoing goal. I have stepped farther. However I can really see the areas that I constantly need to work on.

2. Enjoy life.
I am making conscience choices to do just this. This past weekend I decided to drive a little over 2 hours one way just to spend a few hours with my parents and sister and brother in law. It was really important to make sure that Sarah gets memories with my family as well as Rob's. (something we need to continually work on). Then the next day another sister came to my house and we drove to go watch my cousin race chuckwagons. My family has been doing this for as long as I can remember and the last 20 years or so I have really fallen out of touch with that part. I love going to watch the races. Especially when I get to see my cousin race. His mom and sister were there as well so we were able to have a small visit with them also.
Sarah came along both days. I was thrilled to make sure that she was a part of something that I hold so dear.

This weekend we are off to a family get together for my Aunt and Uncle. Two sisters, their husbands, Rob, Sarah and I are going from my side of the family. I am looking forward to catching up and seeing everyone. Also making sure that Sarah knows them as well.

3. Our spare room.
It is done!! I have managed to also keep it clean and even go in there to exercise occasionally. *teeheehee*
It feels so good to finally have that completed.


2 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! I love the memories you are creating with your family - so important. Way to rock the month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It was a great month to get stuff accomplished. Feels awesome.

      Delete